Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A secretary's complaint R(A)

A secretary complained about her boss....

She says "My boss is so sex-crazed. Every time he comes into the office,I must do the LAPTOP position, and then the DESKTOP position, followed by the SPREADSHEET format.

I must LOAD UP his SOFT DISK into a HARD DISK, so that he can INSERT in my C DRIVE and then the A DRIVE.

Then he'll ask me to EJECT his SOFTWARE outside my C DRIVE so that he is VIRUS FREE.

Then he changes his mind and decide to ENTER, ENTER, ENTER the whole day till he is in MICROSOFT stage.

Once I tried to Esc(escape) but he caught me and SHIFTed me to his HOME where he started pressing @BACKSPACE, and saying "TURNOVER today" ..many a times he works without CAPS LOCK (without "cap" or helmet) and some times as an ALTernative he CRASHES @my SYSTEM until he looses his CTRL (control) and again he LOGS IN.. this process may continue until I SHUT DOWN his main SYSTEM......